• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

awesomeplayer9690 #1 Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 419 battles

T-24

HEALTH - 9 HP

Being a Tier I tank, it has a LOT of HP. Whenever I play this tank, I try to use it like a low tier heavy. Similar to the A7V in play style, with high HP and low DMG. That said, 9 HP is useful. Great for absorbing T-21's shots, which do 3 DMG. Being a medium also helps it in the defensive role. If I am low on defense, I use it as a shifty roadblock, blocking the enemy for one round. Overall, it is very versatile with its high HP.

DAMAGE - 1 DMG

Oh boy. This is how you balance a meat shield. On par with the weak lights, the T-24 does minimal damage to your enemies. This makes it a TERRIBLE offensive card. You will lose a duel against a T-21 and T-26, your likely opponents. This tank is a support tank, shielding damage for weaker tanks like the T7 Car.

COST - 5 RESOURCE/+1 RESOURCE

Mediocre for its tier. On par with the T-21 and T-26. For a decent amount of resource, you get a really good meat shield worth 9 HP. Best Resource to HP ratio in its tier. Since the training HQs have a 5 resource limit, it's also a pretty good starting card. With +1 resource, it can help to create major offensives later in a game. 

OVERALL:

IMO, it's a very balanced tank. Great HP, abysmal damage, mediocre cost and growth, all create an ideal meat shield. One thing to always remember, NEVER use it offensively, as it will get shredded by most tanks you'll face alone. Always pair it with something, even another T-24, but NEVER EVER play it alone.

"RIP WOTG, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MEMORY. YOU MAY DIE AS A BODY, BUT YOU WILL LIVE ON AS A LEGEND."

tonytuna99 #2 Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Alpha Tester
  • 750 battles
Don't like the card. The stat distribution makes it poor for trading and it really has no place in any of my decks. Usually I rejoice when I see my opponent play this card - I'm probably going to win.

wintergrn #3 Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5596 battles
Great guide, though I do not like this card as much. Kind of situational. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users