Guys We Gotta Bring This Back!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

arman516 #1 Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19 battles
Tell your friends tell them to tell their friends.... This is a GREAT game and has SO much potential! Wargaming don't quit yet! The only reason development ceased is because it wasn't advertised! We need to get more people to play this game!

Forever a supporter of World of Tanks Generals,

BRING IT BACK WARGAMING

Cia_kgb #2 Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3619 battles

Some things YOU can do (meaning all of us)

1) write a glowing review at App Store 

2) mention wot generals over at blitz, in your clan chat, etc.

3). Keep posting here.  No general chat in the game so the forum is one few places to build a community.

4). Mention to new players that they can build decks of various strengths and cycle to find games quickly.

5). Be nice in game, welcoming.  This is the best behaved community in WOT bar none.  Keep it that way.

6). Bring a friend. Like a real life friend:)

7). pLAY. tHE GAmE!!!  They can't pull the plug if the community is growing and thriving. 

Obviously you you can bug the powers that be as well, although that doesn't seem to working so well:). Be nice if they merged the servers cause it's impossible to find a game at odd hours now.  Let me at those Russians !!!

-peace

ciakgb

arman516 #3 Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19 battles

View PostCia_kgb, on 24 August 2016 - 06:58 AM, said:

3). Keep posting here.  No general chat in the game so the forum is one few places to build a community.

4). Mention to new players that they can build decks of various strengths and cycle to find games quickly.

5). Be nice in game, welcoming.  This is the best behaved community in WOT bar none.  Keep it that way.

7). pLAY. tHE GAmE!!!  They can't pull the plug if the community is growing and thriving. 

Obviously you you can bug the powers that be as well, although that doesn't seem to working so well:). Be nice if they merged the servers cause it's impossible to find a game at odd hours now.  Let me at those Russians !!!

-peace

ciakgb

yes tell everyone you know about the game.

BRING IT BACK WARGAMING

TheDuken #4 Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 86 battles
The games Does not load anymore, I have a black screen . Same for you guys ?

arman516 #5 Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19 battles

View PostTheDuken, on 25 August 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

The games Does not load anymore, I have a black screen . Same for you guys ?

Nope works fine for me! Try on a different browser.

BRING IT BACK WARGAMING

ConnorSwift #6 Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Alpha Tester
  • 535 battles

View PostCia_kgb, on 24 August 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

-peace

ciakgb

I honestly think one of the reasons why the community is so good is because the few people who still play are the ones who want this game to survive.  They're not willing to let the the community fall into disarray.

awesomeplayer9690 #7 Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 419 battles

View PostConnorSwift, on 16 September 2016 - 03:18 PM, said:

I honestly think one of the reasons why the community is so good is because the few people who still play are the ones who want this game to survive.  They're not willing to let the the community fall into disarray.

I try too
"RIP WOTG, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MEMORY. YOU MAY DIE AS A BODY, BUT YOU WILL LIVE ON AS A LEGEND."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users