Community Coordinator

• Developer
  • 257 battles

Downtime

Begins: March 24, 04:00 PT / 07:00 ET
Ends: March 24, 06:00 PT / 09:00 ET

Update 0.6.6 Patch Notes

New Content
Redraw Your Starting Hand: Both players in a match will be able to redraw their starting hand without penalty.
Personal Raing Formula Reworked: We've reworked the way Personal Ratings are calculated, so you'll no longer be punished if you win a game or switch to a deck of lesser power and continue winning.
Daily Missions: We've brought Daily Missions back to the game and they function the same as before Update 0.6.4.
New Tier VIII Premium Cards: IS-6, KV-5, JagdTiger 8.8, Löwe, T34, M6A2E1 and T26E4.
April 1 Special: Between April 1 and April 5, you'll be able to acquire the "Sherman Calliope" card and the unique A-40. You'll also be able to use the special "Freeze" ability of the Snow Tank, which was awarded for logging in during our New Year's event

Balance Changes
60th Division:  Ability changed to “When your turn begins and you have 2 or more units with "Defense" ability on the battlefield — draw a card.”
SU-122-54: The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “Costs 1 less for each 2 damage dealt to the opponent's HQ.”
SU-101: Tier reduced from VIII to VII.
T-80: Cost reduced from 5 to 4.
Object 704: Cost reduced from 7 to 6. Removed “Rearguard” ability.
T-44: HP increased from 8 to 9.
IS-7: Cost reduced from 10 to 9. The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “-3 to cost for each of your Squads.” Firepower reduced from 5 to 4.
Tiger (P): Tier increased from VII to VIII. HP reduced from 11 to 8.
Ru 251: The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “-2 to damage received from attacks as long as you have a defensive Squad.”
PD Holstein: Ability cost increased from 4 to 5.
Flamethrowers!: The ability “-1 to Resource growth of the opponent's HQ” replaced with “Deal 3 damage to the target Unit.” The cost reduced from 4 to 3.
PD Müncheberg: HP reduced from 30 to 25.
PD Clausewitz: Resource growth increased from 6 to 7.
Second Wind: Added the ability “Draw a card.” The cost reduced from 6 to 4.
Field Medics: Cost reduced from 5 to 3. Ability changed to “When your turn begins, this Squad is destroyed and 6 HP is restored to your HQ. Draw a card afterwards.”
Engineers M: Cost increased from 2 to 3.
M48 Patton: Cost increased from 7 to 8. The ability, active for the Assault HQs, changed to “Gain 4 Resources when this tank is deployed.” HP reduced from 13 to 12.
2nd Armored: The ability changed to “Whenever an opponent's Unit is destroyed during your turn — deal 1 damage to the opponent's HQ and restore 1 HP to your HQ.”
T25/2: HP increased from 7 to 9.
M2 MT: HP increased from 5 to 6.
M3 Lee: Resource growth increased from 0 to 1.
Gunners NG: Cost reduced from 8 to 7.
Focus Fire: National ability “Deal 1 extra damage to the target Unit” replaced with “If the target is a Unit — deal 2 extra damage to the target.”
Vengeance: Ability changed to “Deal 2 more damage to the opponent's Units of the same type.” National ability changed to “Deal 1 extra damage to each of these Units.” Cost reduced from 7 to 5.
Volunteers 29: Cost reduced from 8 to 7.
T32: Cost reduced from 10 to 9.
T14: HP increased from 8 to 9. Cost reduced from 8 to 7.
M44: Firepower increased from 1 to 2. Cost increased from 4 to 5.

Game Mechanics and Economy Fixes
"Order of Valour" is now awarded even if your opponent surrenders, assuming other requirements are met.
Fixed bug with the "Telephonists 30" Squad not correctly awarding resource growth to BT-2.
Fixed an error prohibiting card deployment using "Blitz."
Fixed bug with excessive Firepower values caused when deploying multiple copies of "As One."
HQ Resource growth value limited to 99.
M48 Patton is now able to attack SU-85, even if this attack results in it being unable to move.
Simultaneous surrenders now processed correctly.
Fixed an error causing "Bradley's Medal" to be awarded to players after they surrendered.
Fixed bug with Auto-repair HQ not working correctly when player completes all sets of personal missions.

Text Corrections
Churchill III ability description changed to: “Can attack or counterattack up to 3 times per turn.”
M44 ability description changed to: “[USA] When you deploy this card, pay extra N Resources and draw a card for each 2 extra Resources paid.”
M103 ability description for Support HQ corrected.
"Call of the Motherland" description corrected.

Web Client Improvements
Damage prediction for vehicles that won't be placed in Casualties, but into the deck or hand is now displayed correctly.
Icon for "Blitz" ability is no longer displayed on vehicles if they're already deployed.
Rewards for completing a mission are now displayed in a seperate notfication and aren't included in the battle reward.
Cursor no longer reacts to inactive elements.
Military instructor hints no longer overlapped by text frames.
Tooltip displaying time remaining for the opponent's turn now displays correctly.
Mlitary instructor messages now utilize the correct line breaks.

Please read the WoT Generals Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

ScumbagJuJu #2 Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1455 battles
Nice. And as much as I love my RU, it was OP.

"I Shoot Gold Rounds To Show My Contempt For The Enemy's Poverty"

benlessard #3 Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3327 battles

"60th Division:  Ability changed to “When your turn begins and you have 2 or more units with "Defense" ability on the battlefield — draw a card.”

---------------not sure, 60th was too weak but now it may become too strong.

"SU-122-54: The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “Costs 1 less for each 2 damage dealt to the opponent's HQ."

---------------good nerf

SU-101: Tier reduced from VIII to VII.

---------------Still a weaker card than the T-43 but at least at 127 it may make some sense.

T-80: Cost reduced from 5 to 4.

----------------T-80 was a pointless card, good raise

Object 704: Cost reduced from 7 to 6. Removed “Rearguard” ability.

---------------good nerf

T-44: HP increased from 8 to 9.

---------------not enough... compare this card to pershing...

IS-7: Cost reduced from 10 to 9. The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “-3 to cost for each of your Squads.” Firepower reduced from 5 to 4.

--------------good change... ive always tought IS-7 was bad card but wasnt sure..

Tiger (P): Tier increased from VII to VIII. HP reduced from 11 to 8.

--------------Amen  this card was lol

Ru 251: The ability, active for Assault HQs, changed to “-2 to damage received from attacks as long as you have a defensive Squad.”

-------------Amen another card that was lol

PD Holstein: Ability cost increased from 4 to 5.

-------------im ok with this, at low level it doesnt work but a higher level with big units with cover 4 was a bit cheap.

Flamethrowers!: The ability “-1 to Resource growth of the opponent's HQ” replaced with “Deal 3 damage to the target Unit.” The cost reduced from 4 to 3.

------------------tough to tell since its major change. But i feel that its a good raise  it was just not good enough since its too slow,c especially since unit collect ressource before burning to death.

PD Müncheberg: HP reduced from 30 to 25.

probably not enough but its tough to tell with all the other changes.

PD Clausewitz: Resource growth increased from 6 to 7.

might not be enough but im ok with this

Claus was simply unplayable at higher level. In fact i dont remember last time ive played versus Claus at 5000+

Second Wind: Added the ability “Draw a card.” The cost reduced from 6 to 4.

was a pointless card so good raise.

Field Medics: Cost reduced from 5 to 3. Ability changed to “When your turn begins, this Squad is destroyed and 6 HP is restored to your HQ. Draw a card afterwards.”

tough to tell. I didnt think it was a good card but i saw it saved games (or close to it) a couple of times. I dont have enough exp with it.

Engineers M: Cost increased from 2 to 3.

Amen this was so lol, raising to 5 might make more sense. Its worth 15 life  and maybe more (unless vs power that dmg squad.)

M48 Patton: Cost increased from 7 to 8. The ability, active for the Assault HQs, changed to “Gain 4 Resources when this tank is deployed.” HP reduced from 13 to 12.

amen this was a lol card.

2nd Armored: The ability changed to “Whenever an opponent's Unit is destroyed during your turn — deal 1 damage to the opponent's HQ and restore 1 HP to your HQ.”

this might be too much.

T25/2: HP increased from 7 to 9.

good raise it wasa crappy card compared to T25/AT

M2 MT: HP increased from 5 to 6. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

M3 Lee: Resource growth increased from 0 to 1. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLooooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gunners NG: Cost reduced from 8 to 7. good change

Focus Fire: National ability “Deal 1 extra damage to the target Unit” replaced with “If the target is a Unit — deal 2 extra damage to the target.”

-----------------Oh i see your changing M2MT just because you want to adjust Focus fire lol.

Vengeance: Ability changed to “Deal 2 more damage to the opponent's Units of the same type.” National ability changed to “Deal 1 extra damage to each of these Units.” Cost reduced from 7 to 5.

--------------good raise Vengeance was only playable at lowr level when there is a bunch of lights tanks.

Volunteers 29: Cost reduced from 8 to 7

---------------huh ?  vol didnt need a raise its a good card. One life to move a unit is a great deal (on average its a better deal than paying 4 or 5 mana)

T32: Cost reduced from 10 to 9.

---------------Agree it was pointless card still probably not good enough.

T14: HP increased from 8 to 9. Cost reduced from 8 to 7.

---------------make it 63 at 31 its too cheap.

M44: Firepower increased from 1 to 2. Cost increased from 4 to 5.

----------------way too strong now imo. Compare to military march for example...

----------------You pay 11 and get a 2-6 spg on the board + 3 random cards = 127

----------------vs you pay 6 and get 3 fairly random cards = 255, and you pay 4 to put a Sturmp (so your numebr of hand card is the same, deck is one card short, but saved 1 mana)

----------------but on the board its --2,6 with 1 mana per turn   vs 2-4 no mana.

----------------Also M44 is more flexible.

Overall  im very happy with the changes except M2mt and Mlee

Edited by benlessard, 23 March 2016 - 04:02 PM.

John_McCain_ #4 Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2228 battles

View Postbenlessard, on 23 March 2016 - 03:46 PM, said:

"60th Division:  Ability changed to “When your turn begins and you have 2 or more units with "Defense" ability on the battlefield — draw a card.”

---------------not sure, 60th was too weak but now it may become too strong.

Oh "too weak", really?

Blesd12 #5 Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 75 battles

View PostJohn_McCain_, on 23 March 2016 - 05:56 PM, said:

Oh "too weak", really?

I smell a challenge

Tpaktop2_1 #6 Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:30 PM

Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1421 battles
well there go my decks. I have to dial them in again. For most part nice changes otherwise.

Edited by Tpaktop2_1, 23 March 2016 - 07:30 PM.

So long and thanks for the fish!

benlessard #7 Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3327 battles

"Oh "too weak", really?"

i dont know for 10000+ (with 3.. T-54 its a different situation)

but at 3000-9000 the worse 8HQ are Schl & 60TH.

these are by far the least popular (10th without M103 doesnt count), they dont do so well against me and i dont do as well when i play them.

Right now my win ratio (doesnt mean shit with current format) is higher with 60th than with the other HQ but its only because my deck stay at a lower power. I doubt my win ratio will stay the same at just under 8000

I dont see any good cards to buy compared to other HQ

Other than lets rebuild i dont see what could make them close to the other URSS HQ.

The problem is that your HQ power (defense units must die) is overlapping on your key card (lets rebuild).

dakaz #8 Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

Private

• Alpha Tester
  • 1438 battles
And you still did not buff the 10th mountain :(

benlessard #9 Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3327 battles

10th mountain is strong enough however its a badly designed set of cards its a one trick pony =M103

Maybe you can do something with m2mt m3lee and T30 (but your still going to be at a disadvantages vs other USA that will use this plan too)

If you are not ready to rent or buy three M103 you are simply saying I want to lose.

I agree however that they should have raise the HQ, nerf the M103 and add some units to make this HQ more flexible (units that trash opp cards when they attack)

BTW USA is significantly stronger now.. Germany was nerfed the assault tank were nerfed and M2mt and M3lee got raised.

Edited by benlessard, 24 March 2016 - 01:18 PM.

CrazyRazor #10 Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 497 battles
lol what happened to the ranking system, i jumped like 900 points in one game after the update, i think it broke

GenericMIKE #11 Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:40 AM

Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 792 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 23 March 2016 - 09:01 PM, said:

Nice. And as much as I love my RU, it was OP.

Same the RU was just fantastic. All you needed was one def squad and just stack the def units so the suad would never get destroyed.

In7OMtJ.png

General Forum CREDIT (and GOLD) Begger

FlammeumDraco333 #12 Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 173 battles

Good, my Jüterbog did not receive a nerf.:great:

Quite surprising that they are nerfing Russian things and buffing non-Russian things... WG devs must be sick.

I'm a sealclubbing, bot slaughtering noob.

Nas_sa #13 Posted 30 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 2763 battles

View Postdakaz, on 24 March 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

And you still did not buff the 10th mountain :(

10th mountain is one of the strongest HQs in 8k+ games... it's not so strong at lower deck powers though.

benlessard #14 Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3327 battles

Even at 6000 its very strong especially with the Mulligan.

2 M103, + one path to victory and the usual "9"

3 m2mt+3 wolv+3 m3lee.

I can pick the rest of the deck at random and my deck is still going to be in the upper 50%.

I dont even use Airborne assault, (ive never bought one because this card is just too stupid and unfair)

CrazyRazor #15 Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 497 battles

yeah i just got the 10th as my first tier 8 (cuz mission)

only got the mortars on it so far but i think that next i should get the t25

is renting m103 really that important?

what happen to the rating system? im getting a measly 6 points no matter what deck i use...

i liked it way better when i could get 20pts from an op win

benlessard #16 Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3327 battles

There is a mission that will give you free renting for M103.

But even with that you will still need to rent m103 later.

IMO 10th goes form being one of the weakest HQ to one of the strongest with the M103.

I think in my i had 5 losses in a row before the M103. Than i got like 20 wins in a row with renting the M013. Then ive tried to the 8000+ mission (get 3 win in a orw) and kept playing vs a lot of 14000+ deck so it was tough.

I guess its possible to do something with mortar and airborne assault only. For me M2mt+ airborne assault is just a stupid luck combo for P2W players so i wont touch it.

You dont really need others cards than the M103, the only cards that i like is the T25AT (127) wich is similar to the Jackson (63) but a lot better.

Later you will need the path to victory (wich is also a mission reward)

SylintKnightEvo #17 Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Alpha Tester
  • 24 battles

View PostCC_Sly, on 23 March 2016 - 12:21 PM, said:

Downtime

Begins: March 24, 04:00 PT / 07:00 ET
Ends: March 24, 06:00 PT / 09:00 ET

Update 0.6.6 Patch Notes

New Content
April 1 Special: Between April 1 and April 5, you'll be able to acquire the "Sherman Calliope" card and the unique A-40. You'll also be able to use the special "Freeze" ability of the Snow Tank, which was awarded for logging in during our New Year's event.

I think that it would have been cool to receive a second A-40 for those of us that already got one last year.

Also tagged with 0.6.6, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users