Update 0.6.4 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CC_Sly #1 Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:03 AM

Community Coordinator

• Developer
  • 257 battles

Update 0.6.4 is now live!

New HQ's, balancing tweaks and fixes, PvP AI battles, and much more in this update!

iOS                                                         Browser                                         

Click Here

Now that you’ve experienced what 0.6.4 is all about tell us what you think.

We’re excited to hear everyone’s feedback!

Please read the WoT Generals Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

GenericMIKE #2 Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:47 PM

Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 792 battles

Love it. So far so good.

I especially love the new "LOG" button that was added to the IOS version. Makes the game more balanced if a browser player is matched up with an IOS player, and helps beginners understand the cards if they missed their opponents turn. Great job!

Also, just wondering because the patch notes said that if you are in a PvP and don't get matched up quickly, you will receive an AI opponent. How long do we have to wait to get matched up with an AI in PvP que? (The longest I waited before quitting the que was 1:00 minute and I didn't get an AI.)

In7OMtJ.png

General Forum CREDIT (and GOLD) Begger

ScumbagJuJu #3 Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1455 battles
So far so good. I love it!

"I Shoot Gold Rounds To Show My Contempt For The Enemy's Poverty"

bad_fkin_mofo #4 Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:57 AM

Private

• Player
  • 456 battles
Missions are bugged. You can play tarining HQ's missions with any HQ! Doesn't seem to matter which HQ you use and you still get mission progress.

Tpaktop2_1 #5 Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:23 AM

Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1421 battles

View Postbad_fkin_mofo, on 19 February 2016 - 01:57 AM, said:

Missions are bugged. You can play tarining HQ's missions with any HQ! Doesn't seem to matter which HQ you use and you still get mission progress.

^^^ QFT

I am liking the latest update. With the new missions and the return of units this is now an exciting game again. Now we need to work on getting the player base up.

So long and thanks for the fish!

the_knave #6 Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Alpha Tester
  • 501 battles

I like the missions, though a bit of awareness/customization would be nice; I've got a Consolidated mission for 20 battles worth of KV-1s, but I already own 3 KV-1s, so it's of no use. Plus, there are some other wires crossed, like "Heavy Caliber" keeps popping up when I play a Consolidated game, though it's an Assault mission.

The big question everyone's asking in-game is where are the AIs; no-one seems to have seen one! (...that they know of... :ohmy:)

CrazyRazor #7 Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 497 battles

I really like how the missions are promoting you to progress through the game by requiring higher power rating decks.

What i dont like is that i have not noticed the rewards increase to reflect this, at least so far. Seems like its a steady 30k silver but in order to achieve the higher power level missions you need to spend a lot more.

The only reward "upgrading" seems to be the mercs but i guess they really couldn't just keep giving the same ones over and over (or could they?).

But this seems like a double edged sword as on the one hand its nice to have a few cards to start upgrading power level for the next missions.

on the other hand there's now a whole bunch of noobs running around with over weight cards in their decks and wondering why they keep loosing.

also they only last for 20 battles so make you come back to rent more (scratches arm).

CrazyRazor #8 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 497 battles

also after getting through a few missions, i think the rewards need to be staggered differently.

as it is right now you are receiving free xp for completing a research mission, credits for a purchase mission, and mercs for a tiered up fighting mission.

the rewards are really not helping you progress through the missions like that (in fact it's almost like they are mocking you).

Also tagged with 0.6.4

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users