0.6.4 main features
Get ready to jump on into Generals 0.6.4! This update brings personal mission, the return of some beta cards, PvP AI Opponents, and much more!
Four sets of missions will be introduced:
- A set of 10 missions for Training HQs
- A set of 22 missions for Assault HQs
- A set of 22 missions for Consolidated HQs
- A set of 22 missions for Support HQs
The following rewards can be earned by completing these missions:
- Free experience
- Days of Premium Account
- Gold Bars
- Mercenary cards rented for a number of battles
- Unique cards, which cannot be obtained by any other means
The list of cards which can be obtained by completing personal missions:
- Crush the Enemy Order card
- Scouts M Defensive Squad
- Gunners SF Assault Squad
- Panzerjäger I Tank Destroyer
- T18 Tank Destroyer
- Tier VII Tank Destroyer (U.S.S.R.) SU-122-44 that costs 6 resources, has 3/7/+1 attributes and the following ability: “Blitz. CONSOLIDATED HQ: Units, attacked or counterattacked by SU-122-44, are unable to counterattack.”
- Tier VII Tank Destroyer (Germany) E 25 that costs 4 resources, has 2/6/+1 attributes and the following ability: “ASSAULT HQ: When one or several cards are placed into Casualties simultaneously, E25 restores its ability to move and attack during this turn.”
- Tier VII Tank Destroyer (U.S.A.) T28 Concept that costs 6 resources, has 4/9/+2 attributes and the following ability: “When moves, receives -2 to Firepower till the end of the opponent’s turn. SUPPORT HQ: When counterattacks — restore 1 HP to this Unit.”
Tier IV Premium HQs
3 Premium HQs are now back in the g mame after its global release:
- 13th Division (U.S.S.R. Consolidated HQ) is a 2/25/+7 HQ with the following ability: “When enemy Unit is destroyed, shuffle 1 random card from your Casualties into your deck.”
- 4th Armored (U.S.A. Assault HQ) is a 2/24/+6 HQ with the following ability: “When you deploy a U.S.A. Unit card, your HQ gains +1 to firepower until the end of the turn.”
- II. Armeekorps (German Support HQ) is a 1/18/+8 HQ with the following ability: “As long as all squares of your Bridgehead are occupied by your Units your HQ gains Camouflage ability.”
AI opponents in PvP mode for Training HQs
Starting from v. 0.6.4. one may encounter players controlled by the AI in the PvP battle mode. This was made in order to allow new players to quickly find an opponent and get into the battle. AI opponents can be encountered only by the players, who are playing on Training HQs, and only if there aren’t enough players online with the average waiting time exceeding 30 seconds.
When this happens, players receive same amount of credits experience they receive in the regular PvP battle.
Battle log for the mobile version of the game
Battle log that has been temporarily excluded from the game in v. 0.6.0 is now back in the game with a number of improvements. Each event in the battle log will be illustrated by the icon of the card this event is related to.
Premium HQ changes:
Tier I premium HQs, the attributes of which were brought in line with those of the Training HQs when version 0.6.0 was released (and they became quite similar to each other), will be changed. These HQs will become Tier IV HQs with unique abilities, which other HQs do not possess.
Special Force Unit will become a 2/29/+6 HQ with the following ability: “Opponent’s Units are able to counterattack your HQ.”
Gr. Dabendorf will become a 4/24/+4 HQ with the following ability: “Your HQ is unable to attack the opponent’s HQ, as long as there are opponent’s Units on the battlefield”.
Fort Benning will become a 1/20/+10 HQ with the following ability: “5 RESOURCES: Your opponent moves 1 random card from their deck to Casualties.”
The abilities of these cards that allowed to put up to 4 copies of the Unit cards in the deck, have been removed. All extra copies of MS-1, Т-24, Т-35-1, T1 LT, T6, Liberty, Leichttraktor, T-21 and A7V (which can’t be placed in the deck anyway) will be removed from the accounts. The decks that contained 4 copies of these cards will be adjusted automatically.
Daily missions temporarily excluded from the game
Since personal missions have been introduced (see above), the standard (daily) missions will be excluded from the game and will be revised.
x2 exp. bonus for the first victory on a day will remain in the game.
Game mechanics and economy (server)
- The cost of the rent of Tiger (P) Mercenary card has been brought in line with that of other Tier VII Mercenary cards.
- Fixed an error causing some Orders to become unavailable for deployment, if the player had Be the Hero Order card in their hand.
- The deployment of Strength and Sleight Order card with PD Clausewitz HQ now doesn’t cause its Firepower to be increased when playing against 21st Battalion HQ.
- Fixed and error, that caused the player to lose the battle when their deck was depleted, before they tried to draw a card from the empty deck.
- The national ability of E 100 card now doesn’t trigger when the damage is dealt by the Order cards.
- SU-26 card now doesn’t receive an additional attack, if the spotted target was destroyed by the ability of another SU-26.
- Ferdinand card no longer deal increased damage to the HQs with Camouflage.
- Cards that received Blitz ability, while the ability of the Ordnance 9 PD Squad was active, now lose it when they are deployed for the second time (after they were returned to the deck or hand) and only once Ordnance 9 PD Squad is destroyed.
- Wave After Wave Order card now can’t be deployed by the non-U.S.A. HQ, if there are no enemy Units on the battlefield.
- KV-3 card description now corresponds to its ability mechanics:
“U.S.S.R.: -1 to damage received from attacks and counterattacks of damaged Units or HQs.
“U.S.S.R.: Deals 2 more damage when attacks or counterattacks damaged Units or HQs.
- The text description of the main ability of Naval Assault card now corresponds to its ability mechanics: “Return selected Units to owner's hand.”
- Fixed the hint text when the ability of Jagdpanther card is activated.
- The text of the national ability of M48 Patton changed to “Move this tank 1 square back after it attacked.”
- Fixed the text of the ability of Field Medics Squad “When your turn begins, this Squad is destroyed and 8 HP are restored to your HQ.
- Corrected the description of Von Bock's Medal.
Web client improvements
- The images generated for social networks when “Share” button is pressed now display the correct amount of the experience received.
- Rearguard ability of E 50 card is now displayed both in the deck editor and in the player’s hand during the battle.
- Fixed game client to freeze, when a player surrendered at the moment, when the damage from Sappers UF ability was dealt.
- Fixed an error causing the message of the military instructor to appear twice in the battle results screen.
- Added card type tooltips (Units and Orders).
- Fixed the Collection to be scrolled spontaneously after all copies of the card are placed to the deck in the compact view mode.
- Scroll buttons in the card purchase menu (opened from the deck editor) no longer overlap the cards.
- Fixed game client to freeze in some cases after The Call of the Motherland Order card is deployed.
- Opponent’s Units that have already counterattack are now faded out.
- Battle log now contains all cards, drawn from the deck after Airdrop card was deployed.
- Added tooltips on daily login bonus window.
- Fixed various tutorial, scaling and localization issues.